One more item crossed of my to-do's: stationary!
I had the pleasure of meeting Margot and Steve Hallac of Atelier Isabey at their Manhattan location a few weeks ago. I stumbled upon them through the many wedding blogs I subscribe to; I believe it was Style Me Pretty.
Having perused what seemed to be the net in its entirety, I knew I wanted to work with them to develop our invitations. They captured the style, elegance, and creativity I was looking for in wedding stationary. Not to mention, they are the sweetest couple with the utmost sense of professionalism.
Originally, I thought why add the expense of letterpress to our costs? But after careful consideration (and price comparisons), I found that for not much more, I could have beautiful letterpress invites at a fraction of the cost because we opted with a semi-custom option. And since I only plan on getting married once, I figured, let's introduce guests to us and our wedding in style.
The Natalie and Jake wedding suite is my inspiration. I was lucky enough to find a suite with our desired color scheme and theme. We will be adapting to our needs but it's a great jumping off point :)

No comments:
Post a Comment